About the Role
If you are a data-driven marketer who is a self-starter, accountable for their goals, and known for advanced marketing automation and project management skills, strong execution, and a positive attitude, you will thrive at Vaultie. We value thinking differently and coming up with complete ideas meant to nullify risks. This mindset is what’s enabling us to grow quickly, scale the product, and find new use cases.
At Vaultie, we’re on a mission to prevent identity fraud by creating digital identities that can be integrated into highly-sensitive documents. We leverage cutting-edge technologies including facial recognition, ID verification, and blockchain to let customers create universally trusted documents. We’re quickly becoming a go-to option for legal and financial documents because our documents can be verified anywhere in the world by anybody our clients choose to share their documents with while maintaining industry-leading privacy.
In this role
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management, including campaign architecture, segmentation, lead scoring, lead nurturing, data quality, and reporting.
- Strategize and implement a sophisticated nurturing engine tailored to different segments of the funnel.
- Measure and communicate the impact of all marketing campaigns and initiatives.
- Develop testing frameworks for continuous optimization of click-through and conversion rates in emails and landing pages.
- Strategize to build and maintain a library of Vaultie landing pages.
- Diligently manage and maintain any marketing software—ensuring high data quality, expedited lead flow, and proper campaign tracking, in collaboration with the Business Operations team.
- Collaborate with the operations team on instituting marketing campaigns to drive revenue generations.
- Administer and implement a full marketing tech stack, including Notion, Mailchimp, Sendgrid, and Pipedrive.
- Lead and recommend improvements to existing systems and processes to support the marketing team by identifying new ways to build, score, and nurture the lead pipeline and support the growth of the business.
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance.
- Run data audits to identify trends and results as they apply to specific campaigns, projects, or clients and compile detailed reporting of observations, findings, and recommendations.
- A learner first.
- Data-driven with a passion for sales and marketing alignment, process efficiency, and continuous improvement.
- Organized, and passionate about marketing automation.
- A planner and a thinker helping the team think through the campaigns and prioritize.
- Experienced in executing automated marketing campaigns.
- Comfortable working independently, but are a team player and want what’s best for the company.
- Able to excel in fast-paced work environments and juggle multiple deadlines.
- Obsessed with results invested in helping Vaultie win.
You jump to the front of the line if you have:
- SaaS/tech experience
- Experience with setting up a marketing tech stack
Here Are a Few Of The Things That Set Us Apart
- The chance to do work that matters on a product that truly changes lives.
- The freedom to choose your own path (and change it) to build a meaningful career that works for you from a location of choice.
- The chance to be one of the first marketing hires in a start-up that is already disrupting the market in digital signatures and digital identity
Diversity and Inclusion
We believe that building a diverse team and an inclusive workplace is our moral imperative and that different ways of thinking, innovation, and challenging each other more will result in a higher-performing team. We encourage all candidates to apply.