Company Name: Vaultie
Company Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
About the Role
We are seeking a Business Development Manager to tenaciously pursue and uncover opportunities in the digital identity and digital signature space. This position will be focused on working with both business and enterprise customers directly. The role will require a combination of prospecting and lead qualification, to identify and close business directly with our end user customers. The Business Development Manager position requires a proven track record of driving recurring revenue-based sales growth, as well as demonstrable examples of taking a client from initial conversation to a signed contract. You will also have direct influence over how Vaultie optimizes its sales processes and interacts with customers. We value thinking differently and coming up with complete ideas meant to nullify risks. This mindset is what’s enabling us to grow quickly, scale the product, and find new use cases.
At Vaultie, we’re on a mission to prevent identity fraud by creating digital identities that can be integrated into highly-sensitive documents. We leverage cutting-edge technologies including face biometrics, ID verification, and blockchain to let customers create universally trusted documents along with other ID’s such as digital driver’s licenses and health cards. We’re quickly becoming a go-to option for legal and financial documents because our documents can be verified anywhere in the world by anybody our clients choose to share their documents with while maintaining industry-leading privacy. We’re a small but rapidly growing team that thrives on our ability to collaborate with each other.
In this role
· Create and execute a strategic prospecting plan for net new business and account growth opportunities.
· Build relationships that foster business conversations that uncover areas to help customers with our services.
· Develop solution-based proposals that speak to the desired outcome for the customers.
· Create & articulate compelling value propositions around our solutions.
· Prepare both informal and formal proposals.
· Drive revenue, up-selling, and market penetration into territory, vertical market, and or enterprise accounts.
· Follow up quickly and efficiently on inbound leads provided by our great marketing team.
· Present via daily web demos and in-person meetings & demos.
· Manage contract negotiations.
· The ideal candidate will possess both a sales and tech-savvy ability enabling them in having consultative conversations at multiple levels within a corporate structure.
· Accurately manage and grow an annual forecast.
· Maintain a robust sales pipeline of mid-large and enterprise account opportunities.
· Meet and exceed quarterly revenue targets.
· Maintain and steward a detailed log of sales activities in our CRM system
· Participate in ongoing product training programs to help you master your craft.
· Be open to consistent sales, marketing, and business coaching helping you to excel in your role.
· Collect and share customer insights to determine a structured approach to customer needs
· Competitive and winning motivates you.
· Team player, you understand that success is not achieved alone.
· Comfortable in a fast-paced supportive, environment.
· Described as someone who is accountable; you deliver on your promises.
· Excited about working with a nimble organization with an entrepreneurial vibe, and you are looking to make a real difference
· Able to excel in a fast-paced work environment and juggle multiple deadlines
· Obsessed with results and invested in helping Vaultie win
· A hunter in mindset and execution and you can explain how
You jump to the front of the line if you have:
Here Are a Few Of the Things That Set Us Apart